Our training programs are what really sets us apart.
Our 7-week manners, basic skills, and advanced classes help you and your dog build a relationship and connect with one another through positive reinforcement, trust, and downright fun exercises. All classes are held in our spacious, brightly lit, and heated training center. The training center provides a friendly, safe, comfortable environment for you and your dog to challenge each other and learn to communicate. Small classes (4-5 dogs and owners max) allow us to give you and your dog one-on-one attention and assistance and are less distracting and stressful for both dogs and humans.
Training with your dog improves your quality of life and is fun for both of you! With two years of training, you will be amazed at the companion you will have. But did you know that the communication skills you develop and improve during the training process can also help you with your human relationships? Many people have noticed that dog training helps you learn to:
- Effectively communicate what behavior you want
- Reinforce desirable behavior and accomplishments
- Practice patience and self-reflection when you don’t get the results you want
- Stop accidentally reinforcing undesirable behavior
- Encourage independence and creativity
- Re-evaluate and re-formulate your strategy to communicate better.
All of these are skills that will enhance not only your relationship with your dog but your communication and leadership skills with humans, too! We look forward to the opportunity to help both you and your dog grow and learn.